1. Overseeing activities at Pool and constantly monitors swimming pool activity.
2. Assisting with swimming lessons.
3. Explaining and enforcing rules, regulations and policies to ensure safety of students.
4. Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
5. Warning swimmers regarding unsafe situations.
6. Maintaining order in swimming areas.
7. Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
8. Performing first aid procedures.
9. Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all pool areas.
10. Makes sure the swimming pool is clean and constantly monitors swimming pool activity.
11. Clean and repeal weeds growing in the area around the pool.
12. measuring the chlorine and Ph levels of the pool, then documenting their readings in a log book
13. Give information or report when there are problems with the equipment, pool machine and a pool water to the Facility Manager
14. Knowledge of swimming pool equipment sufficient to be able to perform minor maintenance work on the equipment, including daily vacuuming
15. Assisting PE Teacher
16. Lock the pool gate when leaving the pool
17. Maintaining records and reports.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
• Completion of lifeguard training.
• 2+ years related experience.
• First Aid and CPR certification.
• Experience working with children
• Knowledge of swimming pool maintenance
• English language ability
• Good communicator
• Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team
• Physically fit, strong, agile and dexterous